Camping in Sant Pere Pescador
A hidden gem in an unspoilt beach of Costa Brava
- If you are looking for a quiet place, in the middle of nature, away from the city and away from crowds and tourist centers, but right on the beach!
- If you like silence and calm to be part of your daily routine during the holidays.
- If you expect the siesta time to be respected.
- If you are looking for a place where children can run around without fear of getting lost, a campsite where cars do not have priority and are parked in a secluded area of the plots.
- If you are interested in a campsite where the entertainment for children includes games on the beach.
- If you like to practice sustainable sports such as cycling or kitesurfing/paddlesurfing.
- If you dream of getting up in the morning and going directly to take a bath in the sea.
- If it is important for you that your plot neighbors are respectful and nature lovers.
- If you are looking for a shallow beach where children and parents can enjoy carefree.
We are your campsite!
La Gaviota is a family business that offer friendly customer service. Thanks to our size, we might be the quietest of the campsites in Costa Brava. We have the privilege of being on the front line of the immense beach of Sant Pere Pescador, 40 km of fine sand, shallow and crystal clear water. Kids love it!
Surf friendly zone
Do you like sports? This beach is one of the best in Spain for kitesurfing, therefore we are surrounded by excellent schools and expert professionals, so during your stay you have the opportunity to contact these water sports in a safe and effective way. As campers you have access to kitesurfing, windsurfing, paddle surfing courses, and equipment rental at reduced prices.
Bicycle routes and coastal rambling
If you are more into cycling or hiking, the area offers multiple eco-routes of low-medium difficulty to do with your family throughout the natural park and without stress, as they are flat paths with little motorized traffic. At the campsite we offer bicycle rental of various sizes.
We encourage you to explore the “camins de ronda” (coastal footpaths) that surround the entire coast. It is an experience of high landscape and natural value that will remain impregnated forever in your heart.
There are many options in this area to enjoy nature and the beauty of the most authentic and unspoilt Mediterranean.
Open from April to October.
Give us a try, you will fall in love.