What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files, they are stored by your browser onto your computer or mobile device. A cookie allows your preferences or actions across a site to be remembered on subsequent visits. The cookies allow us to know what he preferences of the users are browsing our web. In www.lagaviota.com we use our own and third-party cookies to show content, analyse the use of the site and improve our services. The third-party Cookies used on the site www.lagaviota.com allow us to collect information about the use of our website. Analytics cookies do not collect information that identifies a user personally and all information that is collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous. The third- party cookies we use on our site are from Google (to analyse traffic).
Type of cookies
According to the type of organisation which administers them:
- Own cookies: these cookies are installed by our own website domain.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are installed from domains which do not belong to us. For instance, where we include content from Google Maps on our own website or buttons which users can use to share content on social networks, a user accessing such content from our own website may have cookies added from these third parties. The CÀMPING LA GAVIOTA doesn’t control these third-party cookies and so the user must review the cookie policies of these other websites for further information.
According to the length of time they remain active in the user’s system:
- Session cookies: collect and store data only whilst the user is visiting the website. The information collected by these cookies allow us to analyse the traffic patterns of the site. We use this information to improve the content and the functionality of our site.
- Persistent cookies: remain stored in a computer and may be accessed and managed by the organisation responsible for the cookie for a specific length of time, or until the user deletes it.
According to the purpose for which data are collected through the cookies:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to make use of different options: for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying a session, accessing restricted areas, requesting a subscription or participating in an event etc.
- Analytical cookies: allow website managers to follow and analyse the behaviour of the website users. They allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our Website. In that way we can improve the range of services we offer.
What cookies do we use?
These are the cookies our site is using.
Source of cookie: Own site
Purpose: Cookie generated by the Cookies Policy user’s agreement
Expiration: 1 month
Source of cookie: Own site
Purpose: WordPress cookie record the language used by the browser of the user
Expiration: 12 months
Cookie: _ga, _gat, _gid
Source of cookie: Google
Purpose: Cookie from Google Analytics
Expiration: Session and persistent
Read more about Google Analytics Cookies Policy here
Read more about Google Cookies Policy here
We need your consent for installing the cookies in your device and this consent can be explicit or after you have been informed, if you continue browsing our site, we will consider you accept our cookies.
Withdrawal of Consent
If you later decide to withdraw the consent you should set your browser so that reject the cookies and to clear the browsing history in order to erase those cookies already installed at your device. If you do not want cookies in your device you can read how to turn off the cookies setting your browser to do so. Si por cualquier motivo decide que no quiere que se instalen las cookies en su ordenador le informamos sobre cómo puede hacerlo, para ello deberá configurar su navegador. Below you have the links to the main browsers so you can change the setting of your browser.
How can you turn off cookies?
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Below are links to the ‘Help’ pages of major browsers which explain how you can do this.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Safari para iOS (dispositivos iPhone y iPad): http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
Chrome para Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-
Links to other sites